Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sometimes it rains in summer and sometimes it never stops raining

Happiness is boring.

I know it's the goal. It's what we think about every night before we go to sleep. It's why God put us here and it's why most of us go to school. 

But who here knows what she really looks like? 

We know she has soft curls and bright eyes. We know she needs a song before she goes to sleep and we know her favorite drink. We love her because she laughs at all our jokes and misses us when we go on business trips. We feel like we've known her forever and we have old love letters to prove it. 

But she's gonna cheat on you, bro. Believe me. And that shit's gonna hurt. 

Which means you're going to have to make a decision this Tuesday afternoon and almost every Tuesday afternoon for the rest of your life. You'll have a picture of her on your desk, but she won't answer the phone when you call. 

7 comments:

  1. this made me sad. but in a nice way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask you to sign my yearbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Happiness is boring"

    I wish it wasn't that way, but it is. Must be why we always find ourselves writing about the sad things.

    ReplyDelete